All India Council for Robotics & Automation (AICRA), organizing 3rd edition of Global Artificial Intelligence Summit & Awards’ 2022, at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi on 7th and 8th October’22, the unfolding of yet another precious chapter in AICRA history. The Summit will be inaugurated by Hon’ble Sri Piyush Goyal, The Union Cabinet Minister of Commerce & Industry, Consumer Affairs, Food, Public Distribution, Textile, Government of India.
Highlights of the Event
- Theme of GAISA’22 is “Indigenization of Artificial Intelligence”
- Conference agenda is focused upon AI in Defense, AI in Agriculture, AI in Healthcare, AI in Aviation (UAV), AI in Smart Cities & Mobility, AI in Education.
- Presence of various Chiefs of Indian Defense organizations including USI, NCCC, CAPS, CLAWS, CENJOWS, Secretaries and J. Secretaries of departments including Meity, DST, DRDO, Niti Aayog.
- 50+ Leading Keynote speakers from government and industry
- 18 Countries delegations
- MoUs to be signed off to roll out AI Programs in various sectors.
- 7 Technology focused steering committee to be established by AICRA for policy advocacy and roll-out AI programs under “National Mission of AI”
- GAISA Awards to recognizing best tech AI Contributors
GAISA is a super-ecosystem event and transdisciplinary in scope. The summit is designed to break down silos, expand knowledge and forge collaborations, with the overarching collective goal to improve Artificial Intelligence ecosystem in India for its integration in the industry and an open gate for AI research and career options. GAISA is the place where thousands of the finest minds from top executives and innovative professionals, to the brightest AI educators, gather to experience India’s most prestigious stage for honouring excellence, building and reinforcing networks. This summit comprises of keynote, presentations, panels and round-table discussions to highlight AI scenario, industries automation process, government regulations and policies on AI implementation and research, manufacturing and other relevant topics.
AICRA would like to invite you for the coverage of whole event. This would really serve the purpose of conference and working towards building nation as global leader in AI.