A newly released SCM1212BTA-Q of push-pull power primary side controller from MORNSUN is special for automotive applications. It complies with AEC-Q100 standards and is produced in facilities certified to IATF16949, and accepts a wide input voltage range of 2.7 – 5.5V that is compatible with 3.3V/5V input.
Its maximum power is up to 3W, and will not be damaged under the impact of high input voltage of 9V for 1S. The driving symmetry of the power MOS inside the chip is high, thereby reducing the bias degree of the push-pull topology, making it a reliable solution for isolated power supply for CAN, RS485, RS232, and on-board system of Controller LAN.
Comply with AEC-Q100 standard and adopt automotive grade process.
Third-party AEC-Q100 automotive approval (Report No.: R202210148135-01E).
- 1) Single static electricity HBM 5kV, charging device model CDM 1kV.
- 2) Not be damaged under the impact of high input voltage of 9V for 1S.
- 3) With ±3% buffeting function, reduced CE and RE of EMI.
Wide range of applications
- 1) Input voltage range: 2.7-5.5V, typical star-up voltage: 2.5V, meet 3.3V/5V input applied requirement
- 2) Maximum switching current of 600-800mA@VCC=5V, meet the applied requirement of a maximum of 3W.
- 3) Operating temperature range: -40ºC to +125ºC
Suitable for the automotive electronics industry (PTC systems, BMS systems, etc.)
Over-current, short circuit, over-temperature, and under-voltage protections
SCM1212BTA-Q can be widely used for isolated power supply for CAN, RS485, RS232 and on-board system (PTC systems, BMS systems, etc.) of Controller LAN.
[Automotive BMS system]
[Automotive PTC system]
Wide input voltage range: 2.7–5.5V
- Low conduction resistance 200mΩ
- Built-in two-power NMOS, highly symmetrical quasi-complementary drive
- Limited MOSFET’s current when powered on
- Over-current, short circuit, over-temperature, and undervoltage protections
- Comply with AEC-Q100 standard and adopt automotive grade process
Third-party AEC-Q100 automotive approval (Report No.: R202210148135-01E)
CTTF0505-1T transformer, with a packaging size of 12.50 × 8.70 × 5.90 mm, is specially designed for use with IC. It is mainly used for electrical isolation scenario that requires 5VDC input and 5VDC output with power less than 1W, such as digital circuit, analog acquisition circuit, and data exchange circuit. It can be used with our IC SCM1212BTA-Q for design.
The datasheet can be obtained from Mornsun’s website or contact our sales team.
Third-party AEC-Q100 automotive approval