DUBLIN :The “Drone logistics Market By Component, By Application, By End-Use: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2031” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com‘s offering.
According to this report the drone logistics market was valued at $8.20 billion in 2021, and is estimated to reach $53.32 billion by 2031, growing at a CAGR of 20.8% from 2022 to 2031.
Use of drones for logistics services provides several benefits such as reduction in distribution costs, faster deliveries as well as reduction in urban traffic and CO2 emissions. Drones are also helpful in manufacturing, warehousing, and distribution facilities. Moreover, they are also used in mining, prospecting, and land surveying applications.
Development and deployment of drones for sending and receiving packages along with autonomous freight trains and unmanned heavy-lift freight airplanes has been observed. For instance, in April 2021, Slovenian aerospace company Pipistrel announced development of a heavy cargo hybrid vertical take-off and landing (VTOL) drone in partnership with SF Express. The cargo drone will aid SF express to expand its delivery network fleet through addition of large cargo unmanned aerial vehicles with VTOL capability.
Growth of the drone logistics market has propelled, owing to rise in demand for time-efficient delivery service and rise in demand for drones in last mile delivery. However, cybersecurity issues associated with drones and short flying duration are the factors that hamper growth of the market. Furthermore, revamped government regulatory framework is the factor expected to offer growth opportunities during the forecast period.
The drone logistics market is segmented on the basis of component, application, end use, and region. By component, the market is categorized into hardware, software, and services. By application, it is fragmented into warehouse & storage management, and transportation management. By end use, it is classified into commercial and military. By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the market segments, current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the drone logistics market analysis from 2021 to 2031 to identify the prevailing drone logistics market opportunities.
- The market research is offered along with information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
- In-depth analysis of the drone logistics market segmentation assists to determine the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global market.
- Market player positioning facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players.
- The report includes the analysis of the regional as well as global drone logistics market trends, key players, market segments, application areas, and market growth strategies.
Key Market Segments
- Warehouse and Storage Management
- Transportation Management
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players
- Deutsche Post DHL Group
- Drone Delivery Canada
- FedEx Corporation
- Flytrex Inc.
- Hardis Group
- Infinium Robotics
- Matternet, Inc.
- PINC Solutions
- Amazon.com, Inc.
- United Parcel Service of America, Inc.
- Wing Aviation LLC
- Workhorse Group Incorporated
- Zipline International Inc.
- Wingcopter GmbH