DUBLIN – The “Electric Two-wheeler Motor Market in India 2022-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The electric two-wheeler motor market in India is poised to grow by 2446.03 th units during 2022-2026 decelerating at a CAGR of 32.28% during the forecast period. The report on the electric two-wheeler motor market in India provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by increasing sales of electric two-wheelers in India and increasing average miles driven by electric two-wheeler on a single charge.
The electric two-wheeler motor market in India analysis includes product and type segments.
The electric two-wheeler motor market in India is segmented as below:
- In-wheel motor
- Mid-drive motor
This study identifies the government initiatives to support electric vehicles as one of the prime reasons driving the electric two-wheeler motor market growth in India during the next few years
The report on electric two-wheeler motor market in India covers the following areas:
- Electric two-wheeler motor market sizing
- Electric two-wheeler motor market forecast
- Electric two-wheeler motor market industry analysis
- Increasing Sales of Electric Two-Wheelers in India
- Increasing Average Miles Driven by Electric Two-Wheeler on a Single Charge
- Government Initiatives to Support Electric Vehicles
- Lack of Operational Infrastructure in India
- High Cost of Ownership for Electric Two-Wheeler as Compared With Traditional Two-Wheelers
- Consumers’ Reluctance to Purchase Electric Two-Wheelers Due to Range Anxiety
- Growing Trend of Multi-Speed Transmission in Electric Two-Wheelers
- Automakers Involved in Production of In-House Electric Motors
- OEMs Focusing on Connected Electric Two-Wheelers
- Vehicle Range Management
- Management of Battery Charging Online
- Navigation-Based Assistance
- Battery Performance Overview from Logs
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Landscape
3. Market Sizing
4. Five Forces Analysis
5 Market Segmentation by Product
6.Market Segmentation by Vehicle type
7. Customer landscape
8. Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
9. Vendor Landscape
10. Vendor Analysis
- Compage Automation Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- Dana Inc.
- EMF Innovations Pte Ltd.
- Entuple E-Mobility Pvt. Ltd.
- Konmos Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Physics Motors Technology Pvt. Ltd.
- Rotomotive Powerdrives India Ltd.
- SONA BLW Precision Forgings Ltd.
- Tata Sons Pvt. Ltd.
- TSUYO Manufacturing Pvt. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/p3w692