Bangalore, India – Edition 5 of e-TechJournal is now available for download, offering readers around the world the latest news and views from element14.
The first e-TechJournal of 2023 provides a wealth of knowledge and expert insights that can benefit engineers, designers, and power management professionals on the subject of ‘The Future of Power’. The free digital magazine includes topics such as:
- Optimising Backup Power with Supercapacitor Voltage Balancing
- Boosting Energy Storage with Silicon Carbide MOSFETs
- Powerful Possibilities with Microchip SiC
- Protecting BESSs with Comprehensive Circuit Strategy
- Get to The Root of Battery Failures
- Maximising Battery Life with Modern Op-Amps
Cliff Ortmeyer, Global Head of Technical Marketing at element14, and Editor of the e-TechJournal, said: “Power management has become a crucial aspect of every electronic device, driven by the demands for energy efficiency and low-power operation in almost every design. That’s why we’re excited to present this latest edition of e-TechJournal, which delves deeply into the most recent developments and emerging technologies shaping the power management landscape.
“Whether you’re looking to unlock new efficiencies, optimize your system designs, or stay ahead of emerging trends, this publication is the perfect resource for you.”
Interested readers can download edition 5 free from element14