The Electronic System Design (ESD) Alliance, a SEMI Technology Community, announced the election of its Governing Council for the 2023-2025 term. New to the Governing Council are Niels Faché, vice president and general manager at Keysight, and John Lee, general manager and vice president at Ansys.
Faché and Lee join Governing Council members re-elected to a two-year term that runs through 2025:
- Dr. Aart de Geus, chairman and CEO of Synopsys, Inc.
- Dr. Anirudh Devgan, president and CEO of Cadence Design Systems
- Niels Faché, vice president and general manager of Keysight
- Aki Fujimura, CEO of D2S
- Maheen Hamid, CFO and COO of Breker Verification Systems
- Dr. John Kibarian, president and CEO of PDF Solutions, Inc.
- John Lee, general manager and vice president of Ansys
- Dr. Prakash Narain, president and CEO from Real Intent
- Joe Sawicki, executive vice president of Siemens EDA
- Bob Smith, executive director of the ESD Alliance
The Governing Council was elected by more than 60% of eligible member companies casting ballots during the voting period that ended April 28.
“It’s a pleasure to announce the results of our Governing Council election,” said Bob Smith, executive director of the ESD Alliance. “We welcome returning and new council members and thank outgoing members Dean Drako of IC Manage and industry veteran and former ESD Alliance chair Simon Segars for their many years of service to the ESD Alliance.”