SAN JOSE, Calif.- NETGEAR® has launched the Nighthawk AXE3000 WiFi 6E USB 3.0 Adapter (A8000) to upgrade notebook and desktop PCs to the fastest WiFi available. The new adapter is the first WiFi 6E USB 3.0 adapter to enable users to simply plug in and enjoy WiFi 6E speed, power and performance.
For PC users who want to take advantage of the new 6GHz band, an express lane for WiFi 6E-enabled devices, the NETGEAR Nighthawk A8000 is an easy and relatively inexpensive way to boost speeds and upgrade to the latest WiFi specifications without upgrading their PC. For gamers and non-gamers alike, this first-of-its-kind adapter from NETGEAR provides a faster, more reliable connection to their home WiFi network directly through the USB port. Part of NETGEAR’s leading performance portfolio, A8000 delivers maximum WiFi speed to customers who use it with the company’s premium WiFi 6E routers and mesh systems, including Orbi 960 Series, Nighthawk RAXE300 and RAXE500.
“As an industry-leader that consistently delivers first-to-market technologies to maximize connected experiences, we are proud to introduce the first-ever WiFi 6E USB 3.0 adapter,” said David Henry, president & GM of Connected Home Products and Services at NETGEAR. “NETGEAR’s Nighthawk A8000 provides an easy and cost-effective way to bring the latest standard of WiFi to both modern and legacy computers.”
NETGEAR’s Nighthawk A8000 instantly upgrades PCs to top internet speeds. Supporting all three WiFi-bands, the Nighthawk A8000 auto-senses the right WiFi band – 2.4GHz, 5GHz, or the 6GHz band– delivering speeds of up to 1.2Gbps so users can enjoy blazing-fast WiFi wherever they are. Just connect the adapter to a computer’s USB 3.0 port and enjoy efficient data transfer, lag-free gaming and fast HD streaming at home or on the go. NETGEAR’s proprietary, high-efficiency antenna design, which also flips open for greater reception, ensures omni directional coverage and low loss for all three WiFi bands. The compact cradle makes the adapter easy to mount in and around the computer to find the strongest signal possible.
- Latest WiFi 6E Standards: Plug in the A8000 and instantly access the exclusive 6GHz wireless express lane for 4.6x more speed, capacity, and bandwidth over WiFi 5.
- 6GHz Performance & Speed: The A8000 auto-senses your router’s WiFi technology and connects to the right band – 2.4GHz, 5GHz, or 6GHz – for next-level speed and performance. Smoothly transfer data, stream HD video, and enjoy less lag during gaming with connections of up to 600Mbps on 2.4GHz, 1200Mbps on 5GHz, and 1200Mbps on 6GHz.
- USB Cradle & Flexible Design: Use the included USB cradle forflexible placement around the computer and the flip-open design to improve performance.
- Super-Fast USB 3.0: Utilizes the fastest USB connection to your computer possible, up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0.
- More Efficiency, Less Congestion: Enjoy a more efficient connection and fewer connection delays with WiFi 6.
- Cutting-Edge WPA3 Security: The latest Wi-Fi Alliance security protocol is the most sophisticated ever, encrypting your data and safeguarding your family and network against threats.
- Boost Speeds Where You Need To: Explicit Beamforming boosts the speed, reliability and range of your WiFi connection straight to your device.
- Compatible with Any WiFi Router: Works with any WiFi router. Use it with NETGEAR Nighthawk and Orbi mesh products for best performance. A WiFi 6E router and Win11 OS is required to access the 6GHz lane.
- Future-Proof & Backward-Compatible: This WiFi 6E adapter supports the latest WiFi and is backward compatible to older WiFi technologies—for ultimate performance.
The Nighthawk AXE3000 WiFi 6E USB 3.0 Adapter (A8000) will be available in the US starting this month from NETGEAR.com and other major retailers. MSRP: $89.99.
For more information, visit NETGEAR.com.