New Yorker Electronics has announced it will be distributing the full line of Adam-Tech Rocker Switches. Adam-Tech offers rocker switches in a variety of sizes, from medium to subminiature, in both round and rectangular styles.
They also provide customers with various options for termination, circuits, functions and actuators.
Used primarily in telecommunications, medical and industrial equipment, specialized sealed rocker versions are also available in IP67. Standard and LED lighted actuators are available in multiple colors, shapes, and actuator markings. Termination options consist of solder, PCB Vertical, PCB R/A, Screw Lugs and 4.80mm and 6.35mm QC and circuit options include SPST, SPDT, DPST and DPDT. Optional switch functions include: Functions: ON-ON, ON-OFF, OFF-(ON), ON-OFF-ON, and (ON)-OFF-ON.
Adam Tech Interconnects manufactures world-class connectors and cable assemblies, waterproof solutions, and advanced automotive solutions and all are tested for electric capabilities and pressures. As a franchise distributor for Adam Tech Interconnects, New Yorker Electronics supplies its full lines of supply pins, connectors, plugs and assemblies.
Features & Benefits:
- Variety of Rocker Switch types
- Sealed waterproof IP67 versions
- Solder type, PCB and quick connect terminations
- Circuits: SPST, SPDT, DPST, and DPDT
- Functions: ON-ON, ON-OFF, OFF-(ON), ON-OFF-ON, and (ON)-OFF-ON
- Rocker shapes: round and rectangular (curved and standard V)
- Standard and custom actuator markings
- LED lighted actuators w/ color options
- Household appliances
- Computer hardware
- Power supplies and battery chargers
- Medical equipment
- Industrial equipment