The global robotic trimmer market is estimated to reach at valuation of US$ 631.3 Million in 2023 and it is projected to grow at a CAGR of 12.8% to reach US$ 2,100.4 million by the end of 2033.
The major application of robotic trimmers such as uneven edge trimming and 3D shape cutting increases the demand for the robotic trimmer. Additionally, the robotic trimmer are widely use in the thermoforming process.
Nowadays, the automotive industry is growing at an exponential rate due to which the demand for the plastic finished products utilized as various automobile parts is also rising which in turn creates the demand for robotic trimmers.
Moreover, the robotic trimmer is programmed to complete the finished products and achieve a high level of precision during the manufacturing process which is not possible while doing it manually. Robotic trimmer increases productivity by using a skilled workforce in more efficient ways while lowering the number of errors and their associated costs.
In addition, robotic trimming provides customers with more affordable prices and a higher-quality product in less time. Robots can operate on a variety of cuts and materials. further, this device eliminates the possibility of operator error and perform repeatable task.
Key Takeaways from Market Study:
- Thermoformers sub-segment accounts for an 32.3% share of global sales.
- By axis robotic arm segment, 5 to 7 account for 72.3% share of global sales.
- North America tops the global robotic trimmer market accounting for 34.1% market share.
- The growing thermoformed plastics market will expand the growth of the robotic trimmer in the near future.
- Demand for robotic trimmers in Germany is expected to grow at a CAGR of 14.1% during the forecast period 2023-2033.
- The growing automotive industry in Germany will increase the demand for plastic required during the manufacturing process which in turn will supplement the robotic trimmer’s market growth.
The robotic trimmer market is highly competitive, with a number of large and small players vying for market share. The key players in the market include Husqvarna, MTD Products, Bosch, STIHL, Honda, and Worx. These players are focusing on technological advancements in robotic trimmers to gain a competitive edge in the market. They are also investing heavily in research and development activities to develop new products. Furthermore, the companies are entering into strategic partnerships and collaborations to expand their product portfolio and strengthen their position in the market.
Segmentation of Robotic Trimmer Industry Research:
· By Axis Robotic Arm :
- 5 to 7
- 8 to 9
· By Target Material Type :
- Glass fiber (GFRP) Formed
- Resin Plate
- Decorative Film
- Carbon Fiber (CFRP)
- Aluminum Foil Composites
- Other Material
· By End-User :
- Injection Molders
- Rational Molders
· By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
These insights are based on a report on Robotic Trimmer Market by Fact.MR.
Note: We would be also interested in sharing an exclusive guest article based on our research findings.