SEMICON Korea 2023, the region’s premier microelectronics event, will gather industry experts and visionaries February 1-3 at COEX in Seoul for the latest developments and trends in areas critical to industry growth including sustainability, smart manufacturing, advanced chip technologies, and workforce development. Registration is open.
The exhibition and conference will host Korea-based semiconductor powerhouses such as Samsung Electronics, SK hynix and other companies from across the supply chain as they showcase leading-edge semiconductor manufacturing technologies.
SEMICON Korea 2023 Highlights
- Keynotes by executives from industry leaders AMD, imec, and Lam Research on the future of the semiconductor industry
- Nearly 500 exhibitors at 2,000 booths
- 20 conferences and forums featuring presentations by more than 100 industry experts
- The popular Supplier Search Program hosting major chipmakers as they hold more than 100 meetings with equipment, materials and parts companies looking to expand their global footprint
- Insights on overseas business expansion opportunities at the U.S. Investment and Netherlands Tech forums.
- Forums on market trends, sustainability and smart manufacturing
The STS (SEMI Technology Symposium) at SEMICON Korea 2023 will showcase the latest technology advances and roadmaps in sessions on six key semiconductor manufacturing processes:
- CMP & Cleaning
The Meet the Expert! Program returns with semiconductor engineers offering career development advice to STEM university students, while the Women-in-Technology program will feature perspectives from female leaders in high tech on promoting effective workplace practices for female engineers and their colleagues.
SEMICON Korea 2023 pre-registration gives attendees complimentary access to exhibitions and keynotes as well as early-bird conference discounts. Pre-registration is open until January 20, 2023.
For more information, visit https://www.semiconkorea.org/en