India, Pune: Synechron, Inc., a leading global digital transformation consulting firm focused on financial services and technology organizations, announces the launch of its Synechron Nexus suite of nine Artificial Intelligence (AI) solutions that are ready to be deployed within weeks. This array of generative AI-led solutions was designed to span the nexus between human expertise and AI, while enabling users to automate manually intensive tasks, increase project speed, drive operational efficiencies, and reduce costs across various key business tasks.
Each solution, divided among three value streams, allows Synechron clients to improve their operations, reduce friction in their processes and boost productivity.
- Business Growth: Practical, innovative applications that enhance business capabilities:
- Synechron Amplifai™ is a GenAI-powered market research solution. Its automated research capability saves significant time in a wide range of use-cases, reducing the tedium of gathering, analyzing and reporting market news, trends and strategies.
- Synechron Clarifai™ is a tool for summarizing and analyzing call-center transcripts. Conversations are flagged for non-compliance and further human review/actions.
- Synechron Simplifai™ centralizes project portfolio data and metrics for streamlined executive decision-making, informing effortless, data-backed decisions for executive and steering committee groups.
- Operational Efficiency: Advanced solutions to streamline processes and elevate internal operations:
- Synechron Nexus Chat is built on a conversational AI model, understands and engages in a comprehensive range of scenarios and supports plug-ins for real-time data and integration, while delivering human-like conversational responses and text, safely and securely.
- Synechron Replai™ is an AI-driven, RFP and proposals tool, streamlining proposal creation with high-quality, insightful responses, with the ability to search the internal knowledge repository for fast access and content re-use.
- Synechron Unifai™ is an AI-driven HR solution, designed to simplify interactions between company HR functions and employees, such as policy information and employee-specific payroll details.
- Synechron Identifai™ collects comprehensive online market intelligence and provides an in-depth understanding of business, emerging technology trends, or any research topic.
- Developer Productivity: Toolkit to optimize timelines, minimize costs, and automate practices across the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC):
- Synechron Codifai™ is an SDLC productivity improvement tool, using automation in code generation, unit test case generation, legacy code migration, code optimizations, and automatic code documentation. It works closely with Synechron Verifai™ which addresses software testing aspects.
- Synechron Verifai™ is a GenAI tool for SDLC productivity, using automation in code generation with a focus on QA test case generation, automated test script generation, synthetic test data generation, and bug detection and bug fixing. It works closely with Synechron Codifai™ which addresses software development efficiency.
This new Synechron Nexus AI suite of real-world, practical business solutions, combined with the five formalized RiskTech.AI Accelerators (launched in October 2023), leverages Synechron’s AI Practice expertise globally. The creation of AI-led business solutions has been a passion of Synechron’s for over a decade, and the firm’s commitment to innovative excellence has won the firm eight prestigious AI industry awards to date.
Faisal Husain, Synechron’s Co-founder and CEO, said of the launch of the Synechron Nexus AI Suite of solutions, “We are proud to be releasing this extensive array of AI-enhanced solutions that go beyond the hype, and provide significant, tangible benefits to business operations. AI and GenAI-rich tools are not just ideas we offer to our clients, but key process accelerators that we ourselves at Synechron are deploying across our company, as we offer ways to integrate the benefits of this technology with human expertise.”
Ryan Cox, Co-head of Synechron’s AI Practice in the UK, added, “Our team has developed, tested, and successfully integrated these advanced AI solutions. Our approach is to strategically guide our clients to integrate AI effectively within their business processes. We identify the key areas where AI can bring the most impact, aligning our solutions to their unique business needs. This targeted approach ensures significant value creation with maximum benefit.”
Prabhakar Srinivasan, Co-head of Synechron’s AI Practice in Bangalore, India, commented, “Artificial Intelligence has proven to be a wonderful force for driving business enhancements by quickly synthesizing extraordinarily large data sets. The Large Language Models used, learn over short span of time on how to optimize each firm’s proprietary information, thereby boosting productivity and allowing businesses to realize time and cost savings as they optimize tasks.”